This year St. Paul’s is proudly offering several opportunities to give back to our community, by selecting a tag from the Angel Tree in the Gathering Space, you can support our Emmaus guests, the Northside Outreach Center and our Woodville families!
- Christmas Toy Drive | Our youth are working alongside the Northside Outreach Center to provide gifts for local families at drastically reduced cost; empowering parents and guardians to be partners in celebrating the Christmas season. Please consider purchasing a gift from the tree in the Gathering Space and returning it with the price tag or receipt by Sunday December 10. Thank you for your generous support!
- Emmaus Items | Let’s help our Emmaus guests prepare for winter with coats, hats, or gloves!
- Holiday Gift Card Collection for Woodville Families | Please join us in making this Christmas extra special for our Woodville families. Community Engagement is collecting gift cards. We recommend gift cards from Walmart, Kroger, and Target. Cards can be in any amount that you are comfortable with. We ask that you mark the envelopes with the amounts on the cards so they can be distributed evenly. We will collect cards through December 16.
Other Ways to Give
- Emmaus Wish List | You can also visit our Emmaus Wish List on Amazon (https://a.co/gD618W6) where we have listed several other needed items, including- men’s underwear multi-packs (sizes needed: medium or large). Please have them shipped directly to St. Paul’s (St. Paul’s Emmaus Program, 815 E Grace St, Richmond VA, 23219). Please indicate that it is a gift shipment and include your name so that we may thank you! Thank you for your incredible support of our Emmaus Program!
- The Giving Wall (https://www.thegivingwall.org/) | Where needs are met, humans are helped, and community is found. Change a Richmond life today. Give progress by purchasing the urgent need of a hardworking human living through a financial crisis. Every need on The Giving Wall has been vetted, approved, and posted by an Advisor who works for one of our several partner organizations and has a client in struggle. These advisors are remarkable champions of their clients, with whom they have close relationships — often feeling more like family. They are coaches, guides, and mentors for their clients as they move from crisis to thriving. And as trusted confidants, they know the struggles their clients face.