Amos – RISC
Amos is St. Paul’s social justice ministry. It is closely aligned with RISC, Richmonders Involved to Strengthen our Communities.
The ministry has been active in areas such as:
- Advocating for issues pertinent to the Episcopal faith, in partnership with the Virginia Interfaith Center for Public Policy
- Supporting advances in public transportation through RVA Rapid Transit
- Working to prevent gun violence
- Increasing healthcare for the uninsured
- Creating healthcare job training opportunities for East end residents
- Making affordable housing for the poor available
Come join us in making a difference in our city by participating in the Amos ministry.