Scroll down to view our COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines for Outdoor Gatherings.
Wednesdays in October @ 6:00 p.m. | October 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th
We know that coming together for worship is important to you and are excited to begin offering a small and intimate outdoor worship service on Wednesdays in October at 6:00 p.m. (weather permitting). Held in the St. Paul’s Memorial Garden, we will pray together, hear scripture, and listen to music. To maintain social distancing guidelines from the Diocese and provide a safe contemplative space, these services will be limited in size, and signing up to reserve your spot is necessary. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide childcare for this service and masks will need to be worn throughout the service. You may also watch on Facebook Live. Thank you for your flexibility as we explore outdoor worship options and the particularities of limited seating. Scroll down to view our COVID Safety Page for Outdoor Gatherings.
RSVP HERE. We encourage online RSVP, but if you cannot RSVP online, you can RSVP with Carter at 804-643-3589.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines for In-Person, Outdoor Worship
Make sure to RSVP for respective service if RSVP is required due to limited capacity.
Before leaving home
- For your planning: the Governor’s order defines households as related people living in the same residence – extended families will observe social distancing at the service
- Take temperatures – if anyone in your party is running a fever, please stay home and stay safe
- Gather your Personal Protective Equipment: wear a mask throughout your time on campus
- Dress for the weather
- Plan to park in the Parking Garage or available street parking
- Allow time for parking, queuing, checking in, and being seated
Arriving at St. Paul’s
- You may park in the Parking Garage or available street parking
- We encourage people to walk out of the parking garage and around the building to the entrance
- If you need to use the elevator: Masks must be worn and only individuals or family units may be in the elevator at the same time
- You must wear your mask when around others
- Please observe distancing while in line for check-in
- Don’t forget a hat or an umbrella
- Consider bringing layers
- There will be no access to the building, which includes restrooms, unless absolutely necessary (i.e. use of elevator or restroom emergency)
- Live music
- No congregational singing
- No choir
- Fairly short service
If anyone in your household develops COVID-19 symptoms within 21 days of the service, contact the church office 804-643-3589