Scroll down to view our COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines for Outdoor Gatherings.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines for In-Person, Outdoor Worship
Make sure to RSVP for respective service if RSVP is required due to limited capacity.
Before leaving home
- For your planning: the Governor’s order defines households as related people living in the same residence – extended families will observe social distancing at the service
- Take temperatures – if anyone in your party is running a fever, please stay home and stay safe
- Gather your Personal Protective Equipment: wear a mask throughout your time on campus
- Dress for the weather
- Plan to park in the Parking Garage or available street parking
- Allow time for parking, queuing, checking in, and being seated
Arriving at St. Paul’s
- You may park in the Parking Garage or available street parking
- We encourage people to walk out of the parking garage and around the building to the entrance
- If you need to use the elevator: Masks must be worn and only individuals or family units may be in the elevator at the same time
- You must wear your mask when around others
- Please observe distancing while in line for check-in
- Don’t forget a hat or an umbrella
- Consider bringing layers
- There will be no access to the building, which includes restrooms, unless absolutely necessary (i.e. use of elevator or restroom emergency)
- Live music and choir
- No congregational singing
- Will be live-streamed on Facebook Live and www.stpaulsrva.org.
If anyone in your household develops COVID-19 symptoms within 21 days of the service, contact the church office at 804-545-5405.