Phased In-Person Regathering for Worship
As we implement our plan for phased regathering, we can accommodate 75 people in person each Sunday at 10:00 a.m. (in addition to the streaming service). Registration is required to reserve your seat. Additionally, following the service, we will offer Holy Communion (bread only) in the church for those who were unable to attend the service in person. Scroll down to see what to expect.
To Register for Sunday, April 18th Worship at 10:00 a.m. | Click Here for Registration Link.
If the registration is full, you can still register to be put on the waitlist.
What Sunday will look like this week:
- 10:00 a.m. Sunday Morning Worship Service with Holy Communion (bread only) offered in-person indoors (with pre-registration) and simultaneous online live-stream on Facebook and website.
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. we will offer Holy Communion following worship (bread only) for anyone who would like who did not attend the service. Communion will be offered in the church and you do not need to register for this.
- Virtual Coffee hour will continue following the service (around 11:15 a.m.).
What to know about registering to attend in-person worship:
- You must register yourself and anyone in your household who will attend using the link at the top of this page. Please note, that about 15 of the 75 available slots are in the balcony. We will make sure to accommodate those with mobility issues accordingly.
- Registration will be available from 6:00 p.m. on Tuesdays through 5:00 p.m. on Fridays or until capacity is reached.
- There is a waitlist option available. If registration is full, please still put your name on the waitlist, so that we know how many people are interested in attending who were unable to reserve an available spot. This will help us in our future planning.
- If you would like support registering or if you need to cancel your reservation you can contact Carter at the church office at 804-545-5401 or by e-mail.
Please review our indoor worship guidelines HERE to know what to expect and only attend worship and receive communion if you are healthy and non-symptomatic with COVID-19 or any other transmittable disease that could compromise the health of another congregant.
Thank you for your ongoing support and prayers as we enter into this new season thoughtfully and safely together online and in person!