Join us for Worship In-Person! (and online)
In this spirit of care and caution, your leadership and the St. Paul’s regathering team have developed the following options for worship on Sunday mornings.
Level I | In the Church
- Masks still required during the service;
- Singing allowed with masks (masks must be worn correctly – covering both the mouth and the nose). Here is a great overview of mask protocol.
- Contact-less communion (bread only);
- No registration required (yay!).
Level II | In Scott Hall
- Scott Hall is located in the Parish House/Office Building on the west side of the church;
- All restrictions in place, including:
- Live stream service projected on a screen in Scott Hall;
- Masks are required during the service;
- Social distancing;
- No singing;
- Contact-less communion (bread only) brought to you in Scott Hall;
- Family “pods” will be available with floor space for children. If you are interested in a pod, e-mail Linda Willis by Friday.
Level III | Worship from Home with St. Paul’s Livestream
- We will continue to stream our Sunday worship services at 10:00 a.m. on Facebook Live and on our website.
- We will no longer be offering Zoom Coffee hour following the service, however, keep an eye out for ways to connect virtually similar to Zoom Coffee Hour.
Building Use/In-Person Meetings
Additionally, we know that some of you are eager to return to in-person meetings. We also realize that some of you have found the ease of Zoom meetings a good and helpful thing. Plans to regather for meetings at St. Paul’s will largely be determined by the staff persons leading your ministry area and other safety and staffing considerations. Please stay tuned as your staff continues to have discussions about this topic and work out more details.
Please only attend worship and receive communion if you are healthy and non-symptomatic with COVID-19 or any other transmittable disease that could compromise the health of another congregant. Thank you for your ongoing support and prayers as we enter into this new season thoughtfully and safely together online and in person!