Easter Worship | In-Person and Online
Joyfully celebrating Easter together online AND in-person! The bishop has updated the guidelines for in-person, indoor worship, and we are now able to offer reduced capacity seating (approx. 50-60 persons) for an in-person Easter service inside the Church (registration is required). We will also offer Holy Communion of one kind (bread only) both during and following the service.
- Follow the 10:00 a.m. service with the service leaflet here.
What Easter will look like this year:
- 8:00 a.m. Easter Worship Service offered in-person indoors with pre-registration. Click here to register for 8:00 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m. Easter Worship Service offered in-person indoors (with pre-registration) and simultaneous online live-stream on Facebook and website. Click here to register for 10:00 a.m. (Currently at capacity. You can sign up on the waiting list or consider joining the 8:00 a.m. service).
- We will offer Holy Communion (bread only) during the in-person service.
- We will also offer the opportunity to receive Holy Communion with an Easter Blessing in the Memorial Garden after the service from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for anyone who would like who did not attend the service. You do not need to register for this.
Check out our indoor worship guidelines to know what to expect HERE. Please only attend worship and receive communion if you are healthy and non-symptomatic with COVID-19 or any other transmittable disease that could compromise the health of another congregant.
If the registration is full, we will have a waitlist which you can sign up for through the same process in case someone cancels their attendance. If you have any trouble registering, please contact Carter at the church office at 804-545-5401.