What’s the latest?
You can subscribe to our newsletter, opt-in for information on other ministries, or update your communications preferences by contacting our Director of Communications, Sarah A. Foote. *All publications are weekly unless noted otherwise.
- “Coming Up on Grace Street” is our weekly church newsletter. It highlights our worship schedule, upcoming events, and prayer list.
- “Jottings from Grace Street” is the Tuesday blogpost by our Interim Rector, Sue Eaves, which reflects on the week’s gospel. [Click here for archived blogposts 2017-present].
- “Youngish Adult Ministry Updates” provides pertinent weekly and monthly information and opportunities for the parish’s young(ish) adults (ages 18-45) [View the Youngish Adults news archive here]
- “Youth Group/Youth Ministry Updates” provides weekly and monthly information and opportunities for parishioners in grades 6-12, their parents, and others who wish to volunteer and be involved with youth group activities at St. Paul’s. [View the youth news archive here]
- “Children and Family Ministry Updates” provides information and opportunities for families with infants, toddlers, and young children up to grade 5. [View the Children & Family Ministry news archive here.]