Finance Ministry Committee
Mission: To support all the ministries of the church by raising, budgeting, managing, monitoring, and investing St. Paul’s financial resources in order to further the mission of the church and anticipate future financial needs.
Specific ministries include:
- Evangelism/Sharing the good news!
- Overseeing Audit
- Budget preparation based on Vestry guidelines
- Ensure church insurance meets requirements
- Ensure proper internal financial controls
- Financial performance oversight and monthly report to vestry
- Stewardship and Fundraising
Staff Liaison: Director of Administration and Finance Rich Wolkiewicz
Vestry Liaison: Rector and Ellen Spong, Senior Warden