Fall 2021 Worship and Program Offerings
Click the links below to explore and connect.
WEEKLY WORSHIP, CONTEMPLATION and PRAYER:
- Sunday Morning Meditation | 9:00 a.m. in the Memorial Garden | Click Here for Details
- Sunday Morning Worship | 10:00 a.m. In-Person and Live Stream
- Evening Prayer on Facebook Live | Tuesday & Thursday @ 6:00 p.m. | Like Us on Facebook
- Wednesday Morning Meditation | 10: 00 a.m. online on Zoom. | Click Here for Details
- Quiet Prayer and Meditation | Mon-Thurs, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m the St. Paul’s sanctuary is open for quiet prayer, meditation, and candle-lighting.
- Sermons | Recording of Sunday Sermons | Click Here to Watch
CHILDREN | YOUTH | FAMILIES:
Sundays at 9:00 a.m. we will have Sunday School for our children, youth and families.
- The Nursery for children under 3 years old will be open from 8:50 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Our staff have been vaccinated and will be wearing masks. We have a special cubbie outside the Nursery where diaper bags need to be stored. Please leave 2 diapers with a few wipes in a zip-lock bag with your child’s name. For more details about signing children in, please contact Linda Willis.
- Children from 3 years old – 5th grade will gather in Scott Hall on our Godly Play mats, distanced and wearing masks. Following Sunday school, Scott Hall remains a worship space with live-streaming from the sanctuary. Please feel free to bring items from home like books, paper, crayons, etc. Communion will be brought to worshipers in Scott Hall.
- Youth in 6-12th grades are invited to join together with Miriam Farris in their new room on the second floor. Everyone wearing masks and distancing. However, if you would prefer to join us via Zoom, please contact Miriam Farris.
- The Family Group will return to a new space for parents and caregivers on the second floor utilizing the book Faithful Families with an accompanying 4-week discussion. The Family Group is open to all!
Canti Children and Youth Choir | Sundays at 1:00 p.m. virtually on Zoom.
- Fall term: Five virtual rehearsals on Zoom on Sundays, September 12th through October 10th, from 1:00 p.m. to 1:40 pm. (Alternative rehearsal days/times as needed to accommodate singer’s schedules.) Contact Karen Harris, Assistant Director of Music, for more information by e-mail.
STUDY | REFLECT | CONNECT:
- Monthly Community Engagement Book Club | Third Mondays @ 7:00 p.m. | Click for details
- Life Groups | St. Paul’s Small Group Ministry | Click for details
- Faith and Culture Conversations | Second Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00 p.m. on Zoom | More details forthcoming
- What is Centering Prayer? Workshop | Wednesday, September 22nd and 29th from 7:00-8:30 p.m. on Zoom | Click for details
- Faith and Culture Conversations | Second Wednesdays @ 7:00 p.m. on Zoom | More details forthcoming
- Spiritual Gifts Discernment Workshops | Offered October 27th or October 30th | More details forthcoming
REACH OUT | ENGAGE:
- Slave Train Walk, Lunch and Discussion | Saturday, October 16th from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. | More details forthcoming
- Mending Walls Public Art Project | October 15th-17th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. | Click for details
- Emmaus Lunch Ministry | Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. | Contact Lynn Williams to volunteer
- Liberation Veteran Services Cook Ministry | Contact Lynn Williams to volunteer