CONTEMPLATE | STUDY | REFLECT | CONNECT:
*Unless noted – all activities take place online through ZOOM*
- Spiritual Focus of the Week | Reflection e-mailed Monday mornings | Click here to sign up
- Faith and Politics Small Group Series | Mondays @ 7:00 p.m. | Click for details
- Young(ish) Adult Social Hour | Every other Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m. | Click for details
- Summer Book Club | 4th Tuesday of the Month @ 7:00 p.m. | Click for details
- Bible Study | Wednesdays @ 5:00 p.m. | Click for details
- Morning Meditation | Wednesdays @ 10:00 a.m. | Click for details
- Morning Coffee with Clergy | Thursdays @ 10:00 a.m. | Click for details
- Faith on Tap w/ Second Presbyterian | Every other Thursday @ 5 p.m. | Click for details
- HRI Reading and Study of Blind Spots: Race and Identity in a Southern Church | Click for details
For more reflection and formation resources, visit our Resource page HERE.
Education for Ministry
Education for Ministry (EfM) Spots Available for 2020-2021
St. Paul’s Education for Ministry group has five spots available for the 2020-2021 seminar year, which will begin in late August/early September. The thematic undergirding for the coming seminar year is “Living Into the Journey with God.“ Our two “interlude” books will be The Sabbath, by Abraham Joshua Heschel, and Hospitable Planet: Faith, Action, and Climate Change, by Stephen A. Jurovics.
Education for Ministry is a learning program designed by the University of the South/Sewanee for laypeople to explore their personal ministries. Registration for new and returning participants, including payment collection, will take place in July.
If you are interested, please contact Stephanie Werner for more information.
If you have questions or thoughts regarding faith formation, please reach out to Minister for Faith Formation Keli Cooper.