Mardi Gras Car Parade!
Canceled due to inclement weather!
Join the St. Paul’s Mardi Gras car parade! Bishops, beads, music – and chocolate!
The Krewe des Saints will roll Sunday, February 14th from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. We will start at 7th and Grace Street and drive east on Grace Street toward the Church. Clergy, including the Bishop, will be on hand with beads and candy. There will be festive music and other surprises. We will also stream the festivities on Facebook Live if you are unable to join in person.
Decorate your cars. Decorate yourselves! Stay in your cars! Wear your masks!
Our 175th Anniversary celebration continues! Let the good times roll!
Details on Parade!
- The Parade Route will start at 7th and Grace Street and head towards St. Paul’s. See map below.
- Come through any time between 1:00 p.m and 2:00 p.m.
- You are welcome to drive through the Parade Route as many times as you would like!
- Bishop Goff, Clergy and other fun friends will be there to throw beads and chocolate in your car.
- If you ordered a Lent Bag or a Godly Play Lent @ Home Box – we have a special route for you once you complete the parade. See map below. Bags will be available for pick up in the alleyway behind the church.
- While we don’t anticipate inclement weather, if it looks like there could be any weather that would limit the parade, we will post on our Facebook Page as well as on this events page any changes.