Community Lenten Series: “City of God”
St. Paul’s historic Lenten Lunch program is coming up again! Please stay tuned for information regarding this year’s program, “City of God,” which will take place on Wednesdays ONLY throughout Lent.
This is an interfaith series, and will feature speakers from several different faith backgrounds, all from the City of Richmond.
Our series schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, March 6 – Imposition of Ashes for Ash Wednesday (no speaker, but there will be lunch)
- Wednesday, March 13 – The Rev. Jeanne Pupke (First UU)
- Wednesday, March 20 – Imam Ammar Amonette (Islamic Center of VA)
- Wednesday, March 27 – The Rev. John Kinney (Ebenezer Baptist Church, Virginia Union University)
- Wednesday, April 3 – Rabbi Michael Knopf (Temple Beth-El)
- Wednesday, April 10 – The Rev. Andrew Terry (St. Peter’s Episcopal Church)
Lunches will be $9, and the menus will be posted on our website as we get closer to the date. For more information and to spread the word, you can download our Lenten Program Brochure and Lenten Program Flyer here.
We look forward to welcoming you to this truly unique and special series!