Welcome to St. Paul's. Whatever brings you, and whoever you are, we are glad you are here!
Our regular Sunday schedule is as follows:
- 7:45 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite I
- 9:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II
- 11: 15 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II
UPCOMING SPECIAL SERVICES
- On Ash Wednesday, March 1, we will have services and the imposition of ashes at 7:30 a.m. in the chapel, at 11:30 a.m. in the church, and at 7:00 p.m. in the church. Father Renninger will be our Lenten Lunch speaker at 12:30 p.m. on Ash Wednesday.
- On Ash Wednesday, March 1, St. Paul's will have Ashes to Go on 9th Street, starting at 5 p.m.
- On Palm Sunday, April 9, there are three opportunities to worship: St. Paul's will have a 8:30 a.m. service with blessing of the palms, we will meet under the St. Paul's portico to walk over to Third Street Bethel AME Church at 10:15 a.m. for Community Blessing of the Palms at 10:15 a.m.., and St. Paul's will have a service at 11:00 a.m. with incense.
- Holy Monday, April 10: Superspell,featuring the music of Godspell and Jesus Christ Superstar. 7:00 p.m. in the Church.
- Holy Tuesday, April 11: Simple Eucharist, with cello, 7:00 p.m. in the Church.
- Holy Wednesday, April 12: Center, 6:00 p.m. in the Church; Tenebrae with incense, 7:00 p.m. in the Atrium
- Maundy Thursday, April 13: Agape Supper, 6:00 p.m. in Scott Hall; Holy Eucharist and stripping of the altar, in the Church
- Good Friday, April 14: Meditations on the Passion with prayer stations, 12-3 p.m. in the Church; Liturgy of Good Friday, 7:00 p.m. in the Church
- Holy Saturday, April 15: Great Vigil of Easter with incense, 8:00 p.m. in the Memorial Garden
- 9:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Rite II, Church
- 10:15 a.m. Easter Egg Hunt, Capitol Square
- 11:15 a.m. Festival Holy Eucharist with incense, Rite II, Church
All are invited to a community reception following the 9 & 11:15 services!
- 12:05 p.m., Monday through Friday - Holy Communion (In the 9th Street Chapel)*
- Every week day during Lent, St. Paul's hosts a short preaching service as part of the Community Lenten Series, which also includes lunch.
- 6:00 p.m. Wednesdays - Center, contemplative service of prayer and music in the Atrium, followed by supper and Spirit, a formation offering at 7 p.m.
*Holy Eucharist is celebrated in our chapel (enter from 9th Street). This 30-minute service includes a short homily by clergy from the community and Holy Eucharist, Rite II. The Wednesday service includes healing prayers.